Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm a lucky girl!


I decided to share with everyone a few of the many talents of my boyfriend, Greg. He has recently opened up his Etsy site - Dichstudios. Greg has been making and selling bottle stoppers and pens that he turns out of exotic woods and funky acrylics on his wood lathe. He's very passionate about it and this comes through in each and every one of his pieces. Lucky for me, he often tries something new and I get to reap the rewards of his new endeavor. For instance, he has been working on making different types earrings out of beautiful, exotic woods. I now have a collection of three pairs and am hoping that there are many more to come. They are just beautiful and I am now trying to convince him to sell them on Etsy, because I think that others would enjoy them as well. Click on the picture to the left to see the earrings with more detail - they are quite stunning.

In addition to bottle stoppers, pens, and earrings, Greg has made many turned bowls, vessels, bud vases, and more. You can see some of his other creations at his website: www.dichstudios.com

No comments: